How can you have more tools to become the best version of yourself? Well, today we are going to find out how Human Design can help you get there. Erin Claire Jones is a guide, coach, and speaker who uses Human Design to help thousands of individuals and companies step into their work and their lives as their truest selves and to their highest potential.
Human Design was a new topic to me and I had so many questions for Erin! Together, we explored the different Human Design types, ways of making decisions, strategies, and more. Erin even read my Human Design chart and shared some specific insight into my true self. She provided practical tools and suggestions so you can integrate them into your own life too, plus how you can learn about your own Human Design.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Erin describes Human Design and how understanding your design gives you permission to be who you are. (4:12)
- Human Design can help you in your day-to-day life, Erin explains how. (8:33)
- The five different types of Human Design. (11:07)
- The different ways of making decisions using your inner authority. (21:58)
- Using Human Design as a tool for high performance and understanding what aspects of your design are getting you off track. (26:53)
- Some strategies to help overcome dark spots or shadows in your life.(28:43)
- How women can use Human Design to make full-bodied choices. (37:30)
Resources mentioned in this episode:
Erin Claire Jones Blueprint –The code KICKASS will get listeners 10% off your Blueprint.
Lookup Your Human Design
Book a Session with Erin
Erin on Instagram
1:1 Coaching with Andrea
Dawn Nickel on YKAL Recovery Series
YKAL Recovery Series
Episode 343: The Enneagram and Personal Development with Jessica Denise Dickson
YKAL is supported by:
BetterHelp.com – Join over 1 million people who have taken charge of their mental health at BetterHelp.com/kickass.
AndStillIVote.org – Voting should be free, fair, safe, and easy to access.
Erin Claire Jones uses Human Design to help thousands of individuals and companies step into their work and their lives as their truest selves and to their highest potential. Her work as a guide, coach, and speaker has attracted a growing community of over 70,000 people who turn to her teachings for practical tools, digestible tips, and deeper self-knowledge they can access to live with greater ease and authenticity every single day.
With work featured in Forbes, mindbodygreen, Well&Good, and Nylon; words shared on over 80 podcasts such as Almost30, That’s So Retrograde, Highest Self, and Chatty Broads; and conversations with crowds of hundreds around the world, Erin’s insights are highly sought-after because they make Human Design pragmatic, tangible, accessible — and immediately applicable to everyday life.