Ancestors and ancestral healing is a topic I’ve been really curious about lately. And with many topics that pique my interest, I found an expert to bring onto the show to discuss it further. This week, Ash Johns, an international spiritual life coach, and ancestral healer, joins me to discuss ancestral healing, an interesting aspect of personal development.
Ash Johns is also a conscious business strategist, speaker, and creator of Creating Queendoms™, a holistic healing and business development program for visionary femm-preneurs and healers ready to create (or nurture) empires in alignment with their soul's purpose, contribute to healing the world and cultivate generational wealth through their deepest dreams and desires.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Ash starts off with an intention setting practice and then explains how she came to be a spiritual life coach and ancestral healer. (10:02)
- Ancestral healing and why is it important to our lives. (20:00)
- The role of a Psychosynthesis Coach and how Ash approaches the work she does. (23:56)
- The intersection between courage and compassion with your ancestry. (35:00)
- Some considerations before choosing a spiritual life coach or healer. (37:40)
- Small steps a woman can take towards their own ancestral healing. (43:52)
- Energy channeling and clearing – what is it and how it helps. (46:20)
- Ash’s thoughts on the spirituality of witchcraft. (50:00)
YKAL Podcast is supported by:
Thank you to our sponsor, Function of Beauty. Go to FunctionofBeauty.com/kickass for 20% off and to let them know you heard about it from our show.
Ash Johns is an international spiritual life coach, ancestral healer, conscious business strategist, speaker and creator of Creating Queendoms™, a holistic healing and business development program for visionary femm-preneurs and healers ready to create (or nurture) empires in alignment with their soul's purpose, contribute to a healing the world, and cultivate generational wealth through their deepest dreams and desires.
A bridge between humans and Spirit, she supports those on their journey of discovering (and living) their unique path to freedom while healing what she believes is our greatest recurring trauma as humans—surviving.
Her work marries an extensive spiritual practice with business savvy that guides entrepreneurs to realize their full potential and bring their conscious businesses into creation.
Her innovative and thought-provoking one-on-one and group coaching programs, courses and seminars are highly-coveted for those seeking to align with their inner wisdom. An expert in the art of ancestral healing, she connects to ancient philosophies and beings of the past to create a brighter future for generations to come.
Ash believes, “We can't truly move forward together as a people until we reconcile ancestral traumas and reclaim our ancient blessings, with courage and compassion.”
She holds an honors degree in advertising and entrepreneurial marketing from Murray State University and is a certified Psychosynthesis Coach, Reiki Master, Hypnotherapist, Hoodoo Practitioner and certified Ancestral Healing Practitioner.