This week we dive into another coaching episode, this time with a woman named Rebecca. She is a speech pathologist living in the NYC area. She has been through Your Kick-Ass Mentorship Masterclass with me and continues to do the work; because the work never stops.
In this episode, Rebecca opens up about her struggles with self-doubt. She shares her experiences with procrastinating on some tasks that are very meaningful to a big project in her life. You’ll hear us talk through some of her issues and decide upon some exercises she can use to work through them.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Rebecca shares her challenges and fears around starting her own business (4:55)
- Her struggles with feeling like she is ‘not doing enough’ (6:45)
- The fear of being judged and unwanted identities (6:56)
- Self-sabotage, comfort zones, and the fear of outshining (16:06)
- A kick-ass update from Rebecca (45:36)
If you’re a regular podcast listener and resonate with what I tell you there and are wanting something a little more…maybe you want more than just the information and you want to actually implement the things I tell you here and in my books, The Mentorship is for you. You’ll walk away with science-based tools to have more confidence, more self-trust, better relationships, better communication (did someone say boundaries!?), so much more self-awareness and you don’t have to travel! Applications close soon, so check it out here.