This week Allana Pratt, relationship intimacy expert, joins me on the podcast. She inspires open-hearted, unapologetic living. Allana and I go waaay back. She embodies such an amazing energy and has a true intimacy with herself, both of which I truly admire. She is divine.
In this episode Allana and I talk about being vulnerable in relationships, cultivating rich, intimate relationships with ourselves, as well as, listening to our intuition. We also talk about the aging process and some ways we can embrace it with grace and humor. Plus, we talk about how to better harness our anger and the importance of releasing it in healthy ways.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Cultivating intimate relationships with ourselves and “In To Me I See” (11:00)
- Lack of trust and vulnerability in relationships: what you can do (12:52)
- What intimacy looks like for Allana and how she went from “victim to goddess” (19:32)
- Allana shares some ways to embrace and find humor in the aging process (27:07)
- Valuing your own self-worth and knowing you are enough (36:28)
- How to better harness your anger and/or rage (41:50)
Relationship Intimacy Expert, Allana Pratt inspires open-hearted, unapologetic living. Her inspiring vulnerability and courage has landed her a featured weekly column on the GoodMenProject and expert roles on CBS, TLC, FOX, Forbes, People Magazine and Huffington Post. This cum laude graduate of Columbia University is the Author of 4 books and hosts the sexy empowering Podcast “Intimate Conversations” to guests like Grammy Award winning Alanis Morissette. Allana was asked by Leeza Gibbons to coach her during Dancing with the Stars and now, over 2.8 million viewers on Youtube look to Allana when struggling to trust again after a harsh breakup so they can create hot, healthy thriving intimate relationships.