This week on the YKAL podcast I am joined by Jeannine Yoder, a New York Times Featured Business & Feminine Leadership Coach For Coaches, Broadway Starlet and the Founder of Mentor Masterclass. Jeannine has such an incredible story of resilience and redemption. And you know how I love a good redemption story! In this episode Jeannine shares how she overcame a really difficult childhood, one surrounded by drug addicted parents, chaos and trauma.
She talks openly about her path to healing, which spanned many years. Plus, she goes on to share how she ‘rose from the ashes’ and became a broadway star. Finally, she offers some of her own advice for healing the parental wound and making peace with it all.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Jeannine share in detail her childhood story and what she learned the most from her experiences (5 minutes and 58 seconds)
- Not being a victim of circumstances, plus listening to your inner voice to empower and guide you through life decisions (11:07)
- How to love your life with your whole being and still be healing and lessons learned from attending AA meetings with her father (16:00)
- Becoming a broadway star; the lifestyle of an artist (19:17)
- Jeannine’s tools and strategies for healing the mother wound (26:56)
- The greatest way to healing your story is by telling your story (38:10)
Also, did you know I’m back to doing weekly Facebook and Instagram Live videos? Join me on Thursday’s at noon Eastern time (9am Pacific) on either Instagram or Facebook as I talk about a personal development lesson (~ 10 minutes). (If you miss it, you can see archived videos on Facebook or my YouTube channel).
Jeannine Yoder is a New York Times Featured Business & Feminine Leadership Coach For Coaches, Broadway Starlet, Founder of Mentor Masterclass, The Sisterhood Mastermind and The Captivate Retreat. Jey leads women around the world to become time, location, financially free and mastery trained life coaches. Through sisterhood, integration of the divine feminine/masculine energies within us and her signature RSVP method, Jey intimately coaches women to manifest a purpose driven business and lead from their soul essence. Her students have become sought after thought leaders in Mentor Masterclass, an all-in personalized life coach training program to help women learn from the best and launch their business with the support of celebrity mentors and a soul powered sisterhood. She believes you are destined to be of service through your unique gifts and self discovery is the key. Visit www.mentormasterclass.com for FREE instant access to Jey’s Self Discovery Week: 7 Days of Soulful Practices to Help You Become A Successful Life Coach. And, you'll receive feminine business training through weekly episodes of her T.V show Wake Up Wednesday when you join the sisterhood and connect on www.jeannineyoder.com.