This week on the YKAL podcast, I welcome back Lori Harder for the third time. One of the things I love about Lori is that she is at a top-tier level in her business and she is simply one of the kindest people I know. Lori has a new book coming out next week called, A Tribe Called Bliss, which I just loved and we talked about in this episode.
We also talked about building your community, creating stronger connections and how to handle friendships that have changed over time (and may no longer serve you). Plus, we touch on gossip, why it’s so important to talk about and how malicious gossip is just a cheap way to build connections.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- How Lori created a tribe of her own and some ways you can too (6 minutes and 47 seconds)
- Collecting people can help you build connections and friends, including building your supporting cast and what that truly means (12:58)
- Good gossip and finding a safe space with a friend to talk things through (22:18)
- Having a conversation with a friend when the friendship has changed or may be coming to an end (26:36)
- Creating agreements with a friend and building deeper connections (33:52)
- Lori’s seven sacred agreements (34:46)
Resources from this episode:
Lori is generously giving away TEN BOOKS to YKAL listeners! Simply go here to register and when you do, enter Podcast Promo Code: YKAL. Even if you end up not being one of the book winners, you’ll still be registered for an awesome online workshop Lori is hosting! All info on the giveaway and workshop will be on that page.
Lori’s Book, A Tribe Called Bliss
YKAL on Instagram
Lori Harder is a leader in facilitating transformation through mindfulness, fitness and self-love. She helps people lock in their transformation by teaching how to create lasting relationships that support their goals long term. As a successful entrepreneur running two seven-figure businesses, network marketing professional, author, Tedx Speaker, 10-time cover model, and three-time fitness world champion, she offers a carefully curated set of practical tools to promote sustainable health, spiritual well-being and emotional thriving. She is the creator of the Top 100 Earn Your Happy podcast with over six million downloads, the founder of The Bliss Project event with thousands of women who've attended and the author of the upcoming book, A Tribe Called Bliss. Throughout her career, Lori has regularly appeared on the covers of and published articles for Oxygen Magazine, STRONG Fitness Magazine, Marie Claire, Health & Fitness Magazine and Prosper Magazine. She has also been featured on NBC, Fox, OWN and TLC networks.