Welcome to episode 82 of the Your Kick-Ass Life podcast. As always I’m thrilled you are here and honored to bring you another show. Today is something we’ve never done before: one of my clients talks about her experience completing Brenè Brown’s The Daring Way program. I wanted Jen on because for you to hear from “the average Jane”– a woman just like you who is doing The Work and for you to be inspired from a woman who’s changed her life.
Jen is woman like many of you: a working mom and a self-motivated go-getter who sets and achieves goals for herself. But she felt like something was missing; she was caught in a comparison trap and realized she had to do something about it. She sought coaching and after an initial consultation she opted to work with me.
On today’s episode Jen shares the power available using The Daring Way methods and what doing so has meant for her relationship with herself and in her life.
You’ll Also Hear:
- What made her want to get a coach?
- Why the unpacking process was so critical for Jen, and is so important for anyone.
- How long does this work take and why?
- What was her biggest ah-ha moment doing The Daring Way?
- What is different for her now in how she handles life's challenges?
- What are the two “full contact” emotions Brenè Brown talks about?
- What are examples of pieces of armor we use?
- And much more!
On episode 82 of The Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast Jen opens up to share some of the tasks and projects we worked on and something she didn't anticipate learning while doing this work. All of that and more on today’s show, enjoy!