Today I’m joined by a repeat guest of the Your Kick-Ass Life Podcast: Rebekah “Bex” Borucki. She’s the founder of BEXLIFE®, a TV host, meditation guide, and fitness and yoga instructor (and so much more)! Rebekah is also now a published author, and her first book, You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life, was released by Hay House in February 2017.
How did she get to where she is today? Rebekah discovered meditation when she was 15 years old and she uses it as a tool to cope with life noise and regular daily events. She shares the grief she’s experienced in her life, and how she was able to deal with her parents deaths, as well as giving her thoughts on what the real purpose of life is truly about. Also, we kick off the show sharing stories of shoplifting (? how did we get there) which also involves douching. Ahem.
You’ll also hear:
- There is no perfect way to meditate, just embrace it (3 minutes, 22 seconds)
- Why does Rebekah meditate? What does it help her with? (3:40)
- Why does Rebekah use mantras to go along with her meditations (10:25)
- There’s a difference between feeling pain and not being absorbed by it (23:20)
- The importance of having a game plan when you fall into a depressed state (26:15)
- Why 2017 is Rebekah’s year of asking for help and putting herself out there to be vulnerable (29:45)
- A person’s purpose can always be changing, but we are all here for a bigger reason! (32:20)
Can 4 minutes really change your life? You bet and you’ll hear all about it on today’s episode!
Rebekah “Bex” Borucki, founder of BEXLIFE® and the BLISSED IN® wellness movement, is a mother-of-five, TV host, meditation guide, author, speaker, birth doula, fitness and yoga instructor, and popular social media personality. She also travels extensively, sharing her love for yoga, wellness, and meditation at exclusive workshops, luxury retreats, and public events. Her first book, You Have 4 Minutes to Change Your Life, was released by Hay House in February 2017. For more information, please visit www.BexLife.com.