I speak to people who want to step into their authentic selves
Looking for a kick-ass event speaker?
Let’s face it – organizing an event is no small task. And whether you’re putting on a community function or a major corporate conference, the speaker can make or break it for your attendees.
I mean, we’ve all been to events where the guest speaker let things down, right? Maybe they:
- talked about a topic that was totally irrelevant to 90% of the audience
- pumped everyone up during the talk (and then everything went straight back to status quo the next day)
- came off as too slick, too smooth, too… unreal
- had great material, but their delivery left you snoozing in your seat.
You really don’t want that on your watch. I get it. So if this event’s going to be as perfect as you want, you need the right speaker.
Am I the right person for you?
Let’s get one thing out of the way right up front. I’m so not the right speaker for everyone. A glance around my website will give you a pretty good taste of my style (or if you’re pressed for time, just read this and this).
So if you want a motivational expert who’ll sugar-coat the truth and make everyone feel good with unicorns and rainbows? You won’t have any problems finding one – there’s a gaggle of them out there. But trust me, I’m not a good fit for you.
If, on the other hand, you want someone who commits 100% to telling it like it is? Here’s what you can expect me to bring to the party:
- A thoroughly memorable attendee experience: my no-BS approach gets your audience sitting up, taking notice and thinking about what I’ve said for weeks to come.
- A completely professional experience for you: I know you’ve got enough on your plate pulling everything else together without having to worry about dealing with me.
- A focus on action: I emphasize the importance of taking action, not empty feel-good motivation. That creates the possibility of real change for your attendees.
- The ability to connect with audiences at all levels: My clients have ranged from lawyers to life coaches (and the odd teenager in the mix). My signature blend of compassion and no-holds-barred honesty means people of all walks easily relate to me.
Next, you need to figure out what topics will be most relevant to your attendees. I can tailor a talk specifically for your event or group, but the areas I shine brightest in are:
- Inner-critics or “gremlins” in life, business, parenting, body image
- Body image
- Work/life balance
How to book me (or just find out more)
Contact me for a no-obligation discussion, and let’s see if I’m a good fit for your event.
Kick-ass interviews that get your readers’ attention
It’s not easy to constantly create new content for your blog, website or newsletter. Trust me, as the owner of this site, I know. And it’s even harder when you try to write everything completely on your own.
So if you’re looking for something different to bring to your readers, why not interview me as an expert in “living a kick-ass life”? Expert interviews are ideal if you want to:
- provide more (or more varied) expert information than you could on your own
- create a little “credibility through association” for your site
- generate publicity with your interviewee’s existing audience
- offer your readers a freebie giveaway
And of course, my interview answers feature the same straight-up, no-BS honesty you’ll see throughout my website.
Uncompromisingly authentic interviews I’ve done lately
To get an idea of what an interview with me can look like, check out:
- “Living a Kick-Ass Life” at Tiny Blue Lines
- “Interview with the Inner-Gremlin Buster” at Beautiful You by Julie
- “Interview with Kristen Matison” at In-The-Zone Coaching
Ready to treat your readers to a kick-ass interview?
Arranging an interview is simple. Just contact me, let me know you’re interested, and we’ll take it from there.