I am so honored to have been giving the “Beautiful Blogger Award” by none other than Julie Parker, author of one of my favorite blogs: Beautiful You by Julie. Thanks, Julie!! To claim this award I have to regift it to 15 blogs I love and read and so the awards go to:
- I was a painfully shy child. The kind that hid behind my mothers leg if someone said hello to me. Quite the opposite now.
- Having children deeply changed who I am. I was a conservative republican (okay, I just heard some jaws hit the table) and some of my views still stay there. But, as a feminist, well, you can figure out the rest.
- I hate 2 things that are very “American”. Snickers bars and Barbeque sauce. Both disgust me.
- I have a phobia of drains. A serious one. Sink drains, shower drains and especially pool drains. I have near panic attacks when swimming near the huge deep-end pool drains. Even just typing this makes me uneasy.
- I can do a beer bong. I haven’t done it in a few years, but I’ve won a few contests. I’ll sign autographs later.
- I am a whiz at remembering people’s names, but not at remembering faces. So, it rarely comes in handy. But, I am notorious for thinking I know someone and I’m wrong.
- The worst physical injury I’ve ever had was knocking out 3 teeth when I was 7 years old. No broken bones ever!